As you may or may not know, we create a Eurovision Scorecard every year for our own Eurovision party and share it with whoever wants it! If you’re having a Eurovision Party too, why not download our free printable Scoresheet for the 2018 Final in Lisbon and rate the countries’ performances.
We use five fun and easy categories:
- Song “Catchiness” – can you sing along by the third chorus?
- Entertainment Factor – did the performance grab you, or did you get bored halfway through?
- Sets, Staging & Props – video, interactivity, pyrotechnics, musical instruments?
- Hotness of Performers – does the singer catch your eye? What about the dancers?
- The “Element of Surprise” – is there a costume reveal halfway through? Unexpected drum solo? Rap?
The scorecard lists the countries, performers and songs in order – as confirmed at last night’s Eurovision Song Contest 2018 second semi-final. This year we’ve chosen a funky neon/retro theme, but with lots of light-coloured areas so it doesn’t use tons of ink.
Enjoy – and why not let us know who your favourite act was in the comments?