Over the weekend we attended a Hen Party at Wallops Wood Cottages, self catering cottages in a beautiful rural location in Droxford, Hampshire.
We were of course always planning to bring along some games for the guests to play, including a scavenger hunt, but the rural nature of the location meant that our Printable 3-Hour Town & City Scavenger Hunts just wouldn’t cut the mustard!
So we created a quick team scavenger hunt for a rural or outdoor location, and thought we would share the entire hunt so you can organise your own one. It was so much fun, and would suit any Hen Party / Bachelorette Party / Bridal Shower as it’s not rude in any way and only takes 30 mins. Photos coming soon!
QUICK OUTDOOR TEAM SCAVENGER HUNT
Rules: In teams you have 30 minutes to photograph or bring back the items below. There is 1 point for each item, but you don’t have to hunt them all if you don’t have time so choose carefully!
- The word “‹BRIDE’S NAME›” spelled out with three photos
- An animal smaller than a hand
- An arrow
- Something dead
- An unusual shaped cloud
- A spiderweb
- “The wind”
- One member of your team up a tree
- “Bride and Groom’s first date”
- Your team breaking the law
- A 3-person human pyramid
- A team member dressed in as many layers as possible
- An angel drawn on a team member’s body
BRING BACK THESE!
- A home made bridal gift for the bride
- A home made wedding ring for the groom
- Something fuzzy
- Something older than the bride
- Something you’ve never seen before
- A piece of litter
- Something natural and blue coloured
- Something you can wear around your neck